Terms and Conditions
Courses and Workshops (Contact sessions):
- Fees (50% deposit) quoted for enrolment, confirmation and/or attendance to training courses/workshops must be received at least one (1) month before course/workshop commencement date or otherwise as indicated on the quote, unless prior arrangement has been made for any late enrolment.
- The balance is due on the first (1st) day of the training courses/workshops. This is not applicable if you are utilizing the payment option. Note that the payment option is only available for private individuals and only for Advanced ICD-10 Coding course.
- No learners will be allowed to attend any training courses/workshops if point 1 and 2 above is not adhered to.
- Fees quoted for enrolment, confirmation and/or attendance to training courses/workshops must be received in full (and verified) before enrolment to course/workshop commencement date or otherwise as indicated on the quote, unless prior arrangement has been made for any late enrolment.
- Please note that once a learner have been enrolled for a course they cannot be substituted by another learner or substitute the course for another course.
- If found that a learner or non-learner is using another learners login details they will be suspended and a re-enrolment fee will be payable equivalent to the current course fee.
- A hundred percent (100%) cancellation fee will be levied should you cancel less than one week prior to commencement of the course/workshop.
- A fifty percent (50%) cancellation fee will be levied should you cancel one to four weeks prior to commencement of the course/workshop.
- A ten percent (10%) administration fee will be levied should you cancel more than four weeks prior to commencement of the course/workshop.
- Learners are welcome to repeat any or all of the modules within one year of completion of their course but they need to inform Code Medix at least 1 week prior to attending a specific class. An administrative fee of R50.00 per session will be payable to cover costs.
- Learners are required to attend all lectures and to provide proof of the required amount of hours per course attended in order to receive an attendance certificate. No attendance certificate will be issued until the required amount of hours has been accounted for.
- Learners also requires an average passmark of 80% in order to receive an attendance certificate. This average is calculated on the assignments, theoretical and practical evaluations applicable to the specific course.
- If a learner has missed any lectures and requires one-on-one training, a fee of R1 500.00 per 4 hour session is payable.
- Code Medix cannot be held liable for any losses or damage to property brought to any of their training or workshop venues (either at their offices or hired/provided venues).
- Code Medix cannot be held liable for any injuries occurring at any of their training or workshop venues.
- Code Medix reserves the right to cancel/postpone a course or workshop subject to a minimum of 8 delegates.
Copyright Code Medix 2017